Friday, June 15, 2007

What's for Breakfast?

well, here's what I eat for breakfast on my amazing weight loss plan that has personally worked for ME.

there are 4 main breakfasts:

1) Bacon, Egg, and Cheese biscuit at McDonalds -- sure, it's got over 400 calories -- but it's got lots of protein (19g) and it's got dairy -- which helps you lose weight
2) Tall Caramel Macchiato at Starbucks. less calories than McDonalds (around 300), protein from milk, and dairy ... plus, a nice shot of caffeine to get you started
3) Carnation instant Breakfast (Milk Chocolate flavor) -- mixed with skim milk. about the same protein as the coffee (13g) and no fat plus lots of vitamins and only 220 calories -- if i wake up and i'm more than 1 pound over my goal weight, this is definitely my breakfast ... though it leaves me a little hungry by around 10:30
4) weekends: I usually make my own coffee concoction -- instant coffee, 8 oz milk, caramel sauce, and a teaspoon of sugar. i use lots of coffee so i can wake up -- plus, it jump starts my metabolism.

That's what i've been eating for breakfast and I've lost 10 pounds. I try not to deviate too much b/c I want to stay with what works.

For example, I had the mcdonalds breakfast all week this week and i weigh 2 pounds less today than I did on Monday!

No comments: