Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Getting Started

So, for two years now, I've been saying to myself "it's time to lose weight."

Have I done anything about it? Not until March of 2007.

I've lost 10 pounds in 3 months. Sure, that doesn't sound like much. But it is.

Most men are at least 10 pounds overweight. And 10 pounds makes a huge difference in terms of our health -- keeping our heart working right and keeping us looking good.

I feel amazing. I guess I felt like this before and took it for granted.

The best part: I eat food I like.

This blog will chronicle how I lost the first 10, any additional weight loss, and also talk about how you can lose weight.

If you have success stories, please share them. I'll also read and evaluate some diet plans so you don't have to.

I'm not a doctor -- but I do know what has worked for me.

No comments: